Saturday, April 25, 2009

MY BLOG"WHAT IZ REAL HIP HOP???"VS " CELEBRITY DISS BLOG’S"

First of all let me say this…Callous is a Revolutionary. I’m The Futuristic Militant. Attempting to bring about the “New Hip-Hop Renaissance” & “ Futuristic Golden Era“ in the now Negative, Violent, Over saturated ”Thugged Out” & modern day“Played out Player” Commercial Rap Industry of today. So it is my obligation “as such” to preserve our culture BY ANY MEANS NESSARY!!! This blog is not a Tabloid. It is an introspective observation and analysis on the Hip-Hop culture, the music, and the industry past, present & future from a Militant Hip-Hop purest perspective. Check out my Older Blog Post and you will see I not only talk about Rapper’s… I talk about Djing, Graffiti, Break Dancing, Real Hip Hop Movie’s, B-Ball, Record Collecting, Making beat’s & Technology like SERATO. All while giving credit where credit is due to some of the greatest scientific lyricist of all time. I remember back in the days During the “Original” Golden Era of Hip-Hop they did not say Chuck D was “Wack” or “Hating” for being Pro-Black and dissing Drug Dealers in “Night of The Living Base Head’s” It was the Industry standard to Downgrade Drug Dealers, Pimp’s and Players and put them in their proper place. As they should be, LL Cool J himself (one of the greatest rappers of all time) was booed off stage during The Jiggling baby tour because he was not dropping knowledge. In fact brother’s who tried to drop knowledge and did not sound like they knew what they were talking about were lamb blasted for their ignorance. In this blog I only Include fellow M.C.’s I respect enough to write about and who have momentum & influence enough to bring about “real change” In the Industry. Can they? Will they? Who knows? Why? Because the more popular “Commercial Rapper’s” Are about making their pocket’s fat while giving solace and absolution to the confused. Real Hip-Hop is not about that. Real Hip-Hop “at it’s peek” was “Revolutionary Music” that bucked the system and educated black people on “The Real World” who were not living up to their “full potential“. Callous doesn’t care if you’re “flat broke” or if you “got million’s”. Because if your keeping my people down I will show you “no quarter“. I truthfully really don’t care how much money you have, or your fame… but “influence” that’s a different matter. The Rapper’s I truly “despise” I do not address, for obvious reason’s this early in my career as an M.C. So with that said & done let’s look back at Public Enemy’s “Night of The Living Base Head’s” and as always KEEP IT CALLOUS!!!




Now visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/callouscentral and bear witness to the future of Hip-Hop as told by none other than me CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!

No comments: