Friday, May 1, 2009

KILLARMY101:WAKE UP!!!

KILLARMY101:WAKE UP!!!
Perhaps the most successful of the Wu Affiliates Killarmy consisted of 9th Prince(RZA’s younger brother), IsLord, Dom Pachino, Killa Sin, 4th Disciple, Beretta 9 & ShoGun Assasson. Now unlike most of the Wu who chose the “Asian Theme” Killarmy chose to be strait Militant. Now the best spitter in the crew to me was 9th Prince in my opinion. But he is RZA’s little brother so what would you expect??? Next is Beretta 9,then ShoGun Assasson, Killa Sin,4th Disciple, Dom Pachino then Islord. Now unfortunately like many dope group’s in the Industry Killarmy broke up in 2002. But not before blessing us with some of the most memorable track’s in hip-hop history like "Swinging Swords," "Camouflage Ninjas"/"Wake Up,""Wu-Renegades"&"Clash of the Titans" Now when I was working on the Assembly line {that’s how I got Callous’} I use to carry my boom box around bumping Wu-Tang & Killarmy all the time!!! And back then there were more grimy groups like KILLARMY , HELTAH SKELTAH, BLACK MOON,& SUNZ OF MAN. But KILLARMY had the driving force of the Wu behind them.{Sunz of Man were older and not as technical} Now my favorite Killarmy song of all time was “War Face” but there is no still video’s or anything on the web of it.So Immo hit you with WAKE UP. & WU RENAGADE’S!!! All I can say is Let’s hope REAL HIP-HOP brings there magnificent Soldiers back together!!!

First I’ll hit you with there most recent..Wu-Renagades…
u like ??



Then Wake Up!!! A golden classic brought to you by who???CALLOUS THAT’S WHO!!!!LOL!!!COME ON YALL YOU KNOW YOU WANNA KEEP IT CALLOUS!!!

KILLARMY-Wake Up


No comments: