Monday, April 20, 2009

T.I. 101:THE RUBBER BAND MAN

T.I. 101:THE RUBBER BAND MAN
Now what can I say about this brother…T.I:THE RUBBERBAND MAN??? Well first of all He is the self proclaimed “King of the South” And On a positive note he is very talented. He’s a great rapper, actor, sharp dresser, and right under Jigga, Lil Wayne & Kanye in popularity. But on the Negative end he has troubles with the law and talk’s a lot of Drug rhetoric that ya boy Cali doesn’t really feel. Now T.I. is successful because he believes what he say’s and doesn’t care what people’s opinion’s are for the most part. He’s a good battle rapper to be from the South and insist that you keep his name out ya mouth lol!! He’s a no nonsense talker and you really can’t classify him as a simple street thug. He’s a Grammy award winner, has had 9 Top 10 Billboard hot 100 single’s. And much like Ludacris he’s also a great actor. I think he did a dope job in ATL with fine “azz” Lauren London and the movie did gross $11.5 million, ranking third in the United States box office, and went on to gross $21.2 million Now all these accolade’s aside ya boy Cali is not Impressed with such materialistic thing’s.(at all) But I do have to be fair and List some of his commercial accomplishment’s. Now I could be extremely negative about his Drug Dealing rhetoric because CALLOUS is the Futuristic Militant and 100% against all of it. But in all fairness he’s no where near as crazy as where Jay-Z take’s it!!! And being charged with Federal Gun Charges is “proof positive” that you just can’t do whatever you want to do. Is he Real Hip-Hop??? In my opinion He’s a great commercial Rapper. But much like many of these guy’s who motivate these Drug Dealer’s I can’t 100% support them. Real Hip- Hop in general is just the opposite for the most part. Now the Only 2 song’s ya boy Cali feel’s are “You Don’t know me” and “You know what it is” I tried listening to his CD’s and watching his video’s but as A Revolutionary I don’t particularly agree with a lot of what he spit’s. So these video’s are for you T.I. or T.I.P fan’s. Sorry once again for the serious tone but I gotta keep it CALLOUS.!!!

First is “You don’t know me”


Next is “What you know”

No comments: