Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WU-TANG CLAN 101:PROTECT YA NECK!!!

WU-TANG CLAN 101: PROTECT YA NECK!!!
Yoa What can I say about these guy’s!!!From the slum's of Shoulin(Staten Island)has come forth the most "Amazing" group of men ever assembled!!!The RZA, The GZA, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Ghostface Killah,Raekwon the Chef, Masta Killah and The Method Man!!!THE WU-TANG CLAN!!! Their first CD entitled… Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers,has to be without a shadow of a doubt one of the worlds most “AMAZING” and “ULTIMATE GOLDEN GEM" Hip-Hop Classic EVER!!! Most “Street ni*%az” “only” like this album because of songs like C.R.E.A.M and METHOD MAN!!! Ni*%az like Meth’s style and all ni#@az LOVE money!!!infact The term C.R.E.A.M. iz now a commonly used term to describe the (Compressed silk cotton)But In retrospective the Wu are the “purest” group of “scientist” the world has ever seen!!! To merely call these 9(now 8) men “just” M.C.’s would be the ultimate insult!!! Yes…They started out as “just” M.C.’s but now they have evolved into a ”GOD LIKE” religion like status in “REAL” Hip-Hop.(especially in New York & Japan!!!) Most of them “ARE” 5%’s so I guess that the “GOD LIKE” status fits!!! There ascension maintained a steady pace, all the way up until WU-TANG FOREVER and their “ULTIMATE” video "TRIUMPH”!!! Bottom line.. ni*$a The Wu went way over most people's headz!!!LOL!!!But Seriously they where on a “philosophical” roll.!!!They had no choice but to do it!!!Ni#!a The Wu released so many “compilation” C.D.s and independent “projects” that the Industry of “Real” Hip-Hop had become oversaturated with them!!! But Like Inspectah Deck said.. “die hard fan’s demand MORE!!!” Man… the Triumph video was so “ILL” that your average nego couldn’t comprehend why it was so dope and tried to lamblast it!!! Check my previous blog at :Monday January 7th 2008 for "TRIUMPH" or this one for the greatest Hip-Hop video ever!!!POINT BLANK WU-TANG FOREVER was The Wu’s “ULTIMATE” Technological CRESEDO!! WU-TANG FOREVER was “Pure”magic and a“Diabolical” and “Utterly” amazing "masterstroke", for those of us who wished to Obtain “KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!!!”I could go into countless “detail’s” about why they are “The Greatest Hip-Hop group of all times” but I wont.(well mabey a little!);) The Wu iz the technological, futuristic “Sh*^t” and the absolute “best“(aside from their closest contenders (THE ROOTS, RUN-DMC,PUBLIC ENEMY, X-CLAN& OUTKAST)BAR NONE they are the greatest group of Lyricist ever assembled, but to discribe that,it would take hour’s and even “Day’s” to explain. But as with all 5% knowledge you must be careful to not “Insult” and "offend" the “God’s" I have peviously “mentioned" the Wu in 1 previous blog as the “THE GREATEST VIDEO EVER” and that’s pushing it!!! I hold nothing but “respect“ and “reverence” for the RZA and the remain 8 original members of the Wu. All I can say is that it is my “UNTIMATE DREAM” iz to pick “THE ABBOT’S BRAIN!!!”DRY!!! LOL!!! The only(supposed)weakness in the Wu’s ARMOR(at the time) was of course Ol’Dirty Bastard!!! R.I.P.“GOD“!!! And Much like Flavor Flav from PUBLIC ENEMY, O.D.B’s unpredictability was so far out there that it was there ultimate foray out of the mainstream(4 now)LOL!!! Peep game…THEY WILL BE BACK B*%CHES!!!THAT IZ IF CALLOUS HAS ANYTHING 2 DO WITH IT!!! AS I TRANSFORM INTO… O.D.B.2.0!!!AND HOW CAN HIP-HOP BE DEAD IF WU-TANG IZ FOREVER!!! Oh excuse me... did I just “rant” sorry about that!!!LOL just kidding, But seriously It just amazes me the Level of "DISRESPECT" that this "Industry" has shown to the “GOD’S”!!!I will openly talk about the 5 other contender’s for the Wu’s thrown on a later date. But let me “just” say this…RUN-DMC was “GREAT” for there period in time but much like KOOL HERC “was” the original “GODFATHER” of hip hop..but times change. The Wu is so "far” ahead of there time “EVEN I” Have a problem keeping up with them!!! LOL!!! That is why it is one of my ultimate “DREAM's” & “GOAL” is to one day become an “UNOFFICAL” member of the Wu like my man Reggie Noble!OUTKAST IZ dope but ya boy Cali feel’s a little indifferent about the whole ”Player image thing” In the Industry now a dayz.ANDRE’3000 iz just that!!! 1000 some odd years ahead of most Rappers!!!Black Thought & the ROOT'S have there very own Fan base but not like The Wu. But this blog is not these other 4-5 groupz It's about the Wu.The Wu iz miraculous!!! The “sheer” and “utter” shining “magnificence” of the Wu is pure “metaphysical” magic!!! With a combination of Middle eastern/Asian Art’s, martial art’s Street Smarts & Ghostface Killahz Paisley Dart’s!!!LOL!!! What up Ghost!!! Bobbie Digital is without a Shadow of doubt one of the greatest scientific mind’s on the planet!!!(Besides THE CANIBUS-MAN!!!) Come on yall you know that This blog could go on for day’s!!! Let me tell you a brief story on how “DEEP” our “LOVE” for the Wu get’s. As Real Hip-Hop HEADZ and Fanz!!!I have a thug friend of mine named “D-LUN” that is just strait up “Out-cold” Street!!! “Gutter” & “Gully!!!” and we would get into these mad debates about how great Wu was (& still is) and who loves them the most, Anyways We went back and forth, up & down, left and right 4 about a month(I liked RZA while he LOVED Raekwon and Ghost)We went on for about a month or so about who the best member’s were ect..ect.. Then “One” Day my boy comes into “WORK“..WITH THE WU-TANG SYMBOL TATTOOED DIRICTLY ON HIS FOREARM!!!LOL!!! Now that’s MAD LOVE DAWG!!! But yoa check it I’m CALLOUS man!!! And I have my “very own” symbol ”THE HAND WITH THE MEAN AZZ SMILEY FACE!!!” So Until I actually meet them and learn there various lessons and or become an actual member, I’m not going that far yet!!! LOL!!! Look at “The Game” he has “N.W.A.” Tattooed on his chest, but because of the “beef” between him & “50” he is branded for life and perhaps will never be able to work with Dre again. I give THE WU the unconditional, unwavering, universal “RESPECT” that they deserve and that’s that. Man this Real hip-hop folklore at it’s best yawl!!! FEEL ME?? The bottom line iz. THE WU TANG CLAN iz the “Sh*t” the do do and yes the bogie D Bop!!! Now come with me to the video that started it all!!! PROTECT YA NECK (KID)!!! Man the first time I saw O’l Dirty I wanted to be just like him, cuz I’m grimy like that!!! U know Because he was so OUT-COLD!!! But I will get “into” all of that later(like I said I can go on for Day’s)But I choose to respect the “GODs” and their lessons. I could mention so many other song’s it would be redundant!!! The Bobbie Digital CD is one of my most ”Diabolical” pieces of source material & I’ll leave it at that!!! Unfortunately Right now iz a time of morning with the passing of the O.D.B. What a damn shame!!! Because much like Professor X, Dirt Mc Girt was one of the worlds Ultimate HYPE MAN!!! So with that said & done let’s get into the guarantied point blank hip-hop classic!!! Ladies and gentleman.. When you mess with the Wu you best to…..PROTECT YA NECK!!!
Peace to all the “GOD’S” and the “EARTH’S“ ya man.. CALLOUS!!!O.D.B 2.0
P.S. and to those of you who missed my blog on the greatest video ever 1/7/08 here in addition to Protect ya neck is the evolution of the Wu-Tang Clan with Da Mystery of Chess Boxing and The Greatest Hip-hop video ever “Triumph”
peace & war CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!

Wu-Tang CLan - ProTecT ya neck ( no jump oFF )





Wu-Tang Clan - Triumph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to honest and say that when they are together I don't feel Wu-Tang that much. That's not to say that I'm not a fan because I am. I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan, but together, there albums seem to lack something...I don't know what it is. However, when you break them down into individual MCs, nobody can touch 'em.

Ghostface, keeps pushing out classics, Genius dropped everybody's jaw with "Liquid Swords", Raekwon pretty much killed the whole east coast with "Only Built for Cuban Linx", all of ODB's albums was just off the hook...PERIOD! But in my opinion, 36 Chambers was the best joint, after that they seem to fall off. They didn't have the same intensity, the same hunger. Especially Iron Flag, which didn't seem like a Wu-Tang album at all. It was pretty average. Don't get me wrong, like I said I love Wu-Tang, but together they seem to lack the energy they put on thier solo projects.

Listen to the rhymes on RZA's "Birth of a Prince", I never heard him spit like that on a Wu-Tang album. Same with U-God. Same with Masta Killa. Both of thier albums were pure fire that I just don't hear on any Wu-Tang album.

Lately, I've heard Ghost and Rae and even Cappadonna (Cappadona has pretty much been named the new member of Wu-Tang) complain about money issues and RZA saving beats for himself, maybe that has something to do with it...I don't know. I think that the Wu-Tang albums are dope, but I think if they could work out all the different personalities and musical tastes, they could change hiphop as know it.They did it once before, I think they could do it again!

Big up on the entry, Callous!

CALLOUS!!! said...

Well all I can say is that after WU-TANG FOREVER Mr.Ol'Dirty's unpredictability finally caught up with him and he went to jail!!! Falling off like Tyson!!! And the Wu was finally missing there Vidal 9th element at the time to shine. Hell O'l Dirty is the hype man that drew me in to likening the Wu in the first place (check post Blog entree: WU-TANG 101:PROTECT YA NECK!)Even though RZA is my boy now!!! Man I also have to be honest with you IRON FLAG did not have the same "FIRE" as “FOREVER” I knew it ,hell we all knew it. Unfortunately I believe that when you create a formula for success...that is what is going to work best. Everybody on that CD was trying to bring the ruckus like Dirt Mcgirt and that’s why it didn’t work !!!Now check out this analogy… Now Just imagine PUBLIC ENEMY with out Flavor Flav. Some say Chuck D could do it on his own.. yeah ok but guess what? Believe it or not.. They both have done solo album's!!! And actually Flavor has done 2(If I’m correct)!!!No CZ The Wu had reached its Zenith with FOREVER(4 now) and the subsequence absence of The Old Dirty Bastard!!! But who knows what the future has in store for Shoulin's finest!!! But as far as solo projects go This is where the Wu Excel’s!!! So much so that If you mention the Wu to some one who doesn’t know anything about Hip-Hip they are like who? But mention Method Man and they are like Yeah the guy who did that song with Mary J Bliege!!! I like him he's DOPE He's part of the Wu???Foreal???!!!?(And he was their from the beginning!!!Reping RZA above himself!!! Even though he was more popular) No Caesar The Wu-Tang Clan is an acquired taste for relatively heavy thinkers, Hi-Hop "purest", and Japanese kid's who listen to the lyric's before the beats!!! But as a Wu-Head my opinion is Bias!!LOL Ha HA HA!!! In my eyes the only thing that the Wu has ever did wrong was IRON FLAG and Gravel Pit!!! Other than that I feel the same way about The Wu as the CANIBUS-MAN!!! Their BAR far exceeds there own reach. Also RZA has a dope point system that is constructed like a caterpillar or a snake!!! If one member is lagging behind… no worries. They all put there money in some kind of Escrow like account and ALL of them split it evenly. So if Meth is making the most money he split's it in-between everyone else so nobody goes’ a day hungry!!! Now remember the Wu are scientist and Mathematician’s, it's a dope FAMILY structured system. And as far as hogging beat's Come on man RZA is so dope with the music he's doing now is 4 soundtrack's for movies & TV!!! He has done KILL-BILL 1 , 2 and Afro Samari he is on fire!!! So out of all the Wu he is the Least bit broke.Infact he might be the most paid beside's Meth because Meth dose movies!!! Well I could keep going & going but you get the point…Just like RAKIM we are talking about the best of the best of THE BEST!!!LOL!!! Thanks for your comment though bro!!! I appreciate your honesty!!! I haven’t picked up 8 Diagram's yet but I hear it's off the hook!!! peace my brother!!!
peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!