Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CANIBUS 101:THE SCIENTIFIC CHAMPION!!!

CANIBUS 101“THE SCIENTIFIC CHAMPION”
What can I say about this man? For starters CANIBUS is the “Scientific Champion” PEROID!!!RZA iz just way to busy rite now “in my opinion” putting the Wu back on the map!!! Believe u “me” that is the “only” man on the “Planet Earth” that can even come remotely “close” to THE CANIBUS MAN!!! Regardless of” L.L.” or “Emenim’s” Bravado The “C” got um lost on “C”!!! Keep in mid yall we are talking about M.C.’s not rappers!!! Im putting it out there just as plain as day so nobody twist & turns my word’s!!! Can’t nobody fuck with the CANIBUS-MAN!!! rite now. Period. He even has his own religion now called the “Nation of Bislam.!!!“ Lookie here man, I’m telling you truthfully…CANIBUS much like Brother J had to have been Abducted by Alien’s!!! For real!!! LOL!!! No mere mortal man could “possibly” know so much about existence. For me to even be writing this blog is highly “Dangerous.” The CANIBUS-MAN eats’ eats’ eats’ M.C.’s for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!! His scientific knowledge of the universe is “BEYOND LEGENDARY” in the world of “TRUE” M.C.’s!!!“ HELL” even his “Freestyles” are dope!!! “2ed Round Knock Out” was just a mere “sliver” of his abilities!!! His greatest song to date in my “personal opinion” is Poet Lurate2.I like “INFINITY” but I’m still trying to assimilate #2.Because In #2 This brother is “fearless” and “paint‘s” the canvas of the mind like Mica Angelo!!! Witch raises one Question?!?
WHAT IN THE HELL!!! DID THE MILITARY PUT INTO THIS MAN’S BLOOD STREAM???BIOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGICAL CYBORNETIC‘S & NANO ROBOT TECHNOLOGY!!!??? LOL!!! His mastery over the English language iz so dope that he say’s and I quote:

On lyric’s alone Im a Legend/
but I can’t take credit the English language was not my invention!!!

WHAT!!!???NIGGA WHAT!!!???LOL!!!
But as you can see much like Brother J, Canibus is so far ahead in the future that he might be one of the last ”Grey matter” living human beings in “ALL” of known existence!!! Constantly Transmitting his messages “clearly” threw the “celestial wireless”!!! Obviously by the use of some time based quantum physics and telepathy!!! His very “Spirit” has to be sending him messages from the future!!!That’s the only way I can explain it !!!I mean the man iz “that” dope!!! Unfortunately CANIBUS makes very few video’s so I have to start at the beging of his rain. When he “Destroyed” My main man L.L.“L.L” might be the G.O.A.T. but CANIBUS doesn’t care. In fact he is taunt’s him "FLAT OUT" by naming his last album RIP THE JACKER!!!(JACK THE RIPPER BACKWARDS)Because he is so ridiculously & obviously better!!! the “Scientific Champion” Insults Uncle L on so many levels it is ridiculous.!!! Song’s, tattoo’s you name it!!! L went Toe to Toe with Kool Moe D for like forever!!! And did not quit until the job was done with “Momma Said Knock You Out” and with all due respect to Uncle L he is more concerned about his Career than being an M.C. now a day’s!!! Because if he “was” to go another “round” with this Technological “Mad-Man” it would be “OVER!!! Mention CANIBUS to most people and they get all “UNCOMFOTABLE”-n-“SHIT”!!! after all who n the “HELL” want’s to “Look” Stupid & “uneducated“!!! The Rip the Jacker CD and his others stays in my top 5.With song’s like 100 bars,Buckingham Palace ,POET LUREATE II, Genabis & Levitibus it’s “NO WONDER” the Uncle is “Terrified” of the CANIBUS MAN, But to those of you who think I don‘t “respect” the Legend in Leather your wrong .After all if you go to my myspace page and hear me flow you will hear the following in the DNA make up of CALLOUS!!! CALLOUS has..

THE MOUTH OF L.L THE BRAIN OF CANIBUS/ THE SOUL OF RAKIM & THE HEART OF KRS/ WITH THE SKIN OF RED MAN, AND THE DRIVE OF BUSTA RHYMES/ MAKES CALLOUS THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPON BY DESIGN!!!

Also..IM MALCOLM X 2.0 WITH THE SICK FUTURISTIC MILITANT FLOW/SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT BIOLOGICAL NEGRO

It’s that plain and simple.Oh well…this Blog is about the “Scientific Champ” and “NOT” me. CANIBUS if you “ever” get a chance to read this blog contact me threw my myspace. Or my main man Caesar Johnicvs Im a hard worker & as “you” can obviously “see” I have nothing but the utmost “respect” for “you” REAL HIP-HOP and your “Thrown”!!! What LL did on 4,3,2,1 and is doing with DEF JAM is just flat out “WRONG“!!! The Bottom line iz. CANT’T NOBODY FUCK WITH THE CANIBUS MAN!!! CAN’T NOBODY FUCK WITH THE CANIBUS MAN!!!and even though I’m “good” at this stage of creating the Universe of CALLOUS!!!I know with your assistance and lessons I can make it 100 times better!!! Bottom line… The “CANIBUS MAN” iz a “fierce scientist” “Grand free-styler” and a “Warrior” of “epic proportions” all to the extent of “sheer” and “utter” insanity!!! Caesar Johnicvs a.k.a 3ed hoax the Hip-Hop reset button said in one of my Blog’s that when The “R” made “Follow the Leader” He just simply “Blacked out” Well if he “blacked” out when he did that, then the “CANIBUS MAN” is walking around in a COMA!!! LOL!!! So with that all said & done let us travel back in time to watch “The Man” get down & dirty with Uncle L!!! Because like Rick Flair say’s on so many occasions Wooooo“To be the man you got 2 beat the man!!!“ Ladies & Gentleman pay your respect’s to one of the hardest working poet’s in all existence!!! I give to you the current and raining “Scientific Champion.” CANIBUS!!! In “one” of his most “diabolical” onslaughts 2ed ROUND K O!!! And to quote Rick flare yet again ”You don’t like? you better love it!!! Cause it’s the best thing going today!!! “Wooooooooo!!!
-Now that’s CALLOUS!!!




4-17-09
Now a lot of people look bewildered when i say CANIBUS is the best at what he does so I've returned to this blog to add one of the greatest rhymes ever conceived by a mortal man and until I hear this level of Supremacy and complex thought people just need to Stop asking who the Scientific Champ is...this is Poet Laureate II

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Basically, I stopped writing for about four or five years. After I heard the Mic Club album my interest got piqued and I started writing again.....a little bit. Then Poet Laureate 2 dropped and I couldn't help myself I started writing full time. Then it happened, Poet Laureate Infinity dropped....and he inspired me to come out with my own project. It should be out sometime in later 08.

I've followed Canibus' career since that song on the "Rhyme and Reason" soundtrack (I can't remember the name of it), then he got his big break with "Music Makes me High" (Remix). I couldn't believe that someone could actually rhyme like that. Being a writer and small time MC myself, I was trying to do something different....and here goes the guy who was saying what I was thinking, and I couldn't believe it. Canibus was the MC I was listening for all of my life. I've been a fan of his from the beginning.

I consider him my teacher and a mentor. Alot of MCs do. I'm from LA, so we get almost 100% gangsta this and gangsta that, so it was refreshing to hear someone spitting something different. I was a nerd in high school and even now, so I relate to his scientific based rhymes more than the gangsta stuff. He taught me, that people could rhyme about other things....other than gangstas and pimps. I took that to heart and ran with it. Rakim and Canibus, maybe they're not platinum sellers, but I think their impact on hiphop will reach far into the future more than they'll ever know.

I just hope one day, I'll get to meet so I can tell that personally.

CALLOUS!!! said...

Well there you have it folk's...CANIBUS & THE "R" These men have inspired countless M.C.'s far and wide.These ar 2 M.C.'s that go "BEYOND" the landscape of relitive thought.Ive written so much on them all you have to do is reread my BIOLOGICAL BLOGZ and you will realize that without a shadow of a doubt!!! That RAKIM is the "MODERN DAY"GODFATHER of HIP-HOP and CANIBUS IZ THE SCIENTIFIC CHAMPION!!!HAND'S DOWN NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S ABOUT IT!!!And as far as LL goes I will adress him on a later date.caesar you are the RESET BUTTON*CLICK*BOOOOOMM!!!
Watch out yall ROME IZ ON FIRE AND CAESAR IZ BURNING!!!
peace & War!!!
CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!