Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boggie Down Productions-My Philosophy

I recieved a comment from my man Caesar Johnicvs a.k.a.3ed hoax saying that Boogie Down Productions "My Philosophy" was his personal favorite Greatest Hip-Hop video of all time! I concure that it was one of the greatest by far! Directed by the Great Fab 5 Freddy, Boggie Down Productions "My Philosophy" is bar none one of the Greatest Hip-Hop video's ever produced. KRS ONE is the very "HEART" of Hip-Hop and has been said to be "The Greatest onstage performer of all time!", "The Techa", and "Grand Freestyler" This video goes beyond what MTV or BET was playing at the time. Dropping knowledge back and forth left & right. The reason why I chose Wu-Tang-Triumph as my top video is because of the sheer verity and technological know-how of the entire ensemble of the Wu. All the Wu's various style's combined with cutting edge computer animation (at the time) is the reason Wu-Tang "Triumph" is considered to be my greatest Hip-Hop group's of all time. But much respect to "My Philosophy". You can see "Triumph" on my post on 1.7.08. Here's BDP's "My Philosophy"

my philosophy boogie down productions krs one

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: