Friday, May 1, 2009

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 101:POINT OF NO RETURN

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 101:POINT OF NO RETURN
Now this is an interesting blog post… because this brother is so far “underground” I have only heard a few song’s from him. But he’s definitely one of the Darkest, Sickest, ILLest, Diabolical, out of his mind, Lyricist when It come’s to dropping knowledge & science on the mic. Because Right under Canibus, RZA, Common, Mos Def,Nas n such…is Immortal Technique. Plus unlike Canibus: the Scientific Champ he is a Die Hard Revolutionary. {MUCH LIKE CALLOUS IZ} Funny story… I was on the air plane one day on my way to Detroit from Miami and a girl I was kicking it with told me “my flow” & “my message’s” sounded like Immortal Technique. I was like O.K. nobody kick’s knowledge like me. Then she let me hear him because I had never heard him before. And sure enough our flow’s & messages were similar!!! I cracked up !!!lol!!! Because my flow {to me} is inconceivable. So is his. Felipe Coronel is as I said not only a scientific rapper but a political activist. Most of his lyrics focus on political issues. The views expressed in his lyrics are largely a mixture of commentary on issues such as politics, poverty, religion, social class and racism.One of His deepest song’s to date that was his jump off is called “Dance with the Devil” a truly deep rhyme. In essence I put him roughly on the same level as Black Thought from the Root’s, Nas, Common, Mos-Def & Talib Kweli but it lean’s more tword’s Jedi Mind Tricks. Now see UNFORTUNATELY here is what I’ve been talking about in “WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP II???“ Scientific, Knowledge dropping Flame throwers much like Immortal Tech don’t get to shine properly because they talk over most people’s head’s. But I’m sorry Boy’s & Girl’s… “REAL HIP-HOP” is talking over people’s head’s “ON PURPOSE”!!!LOL!!! Because we are trying to teach you about “THE REAL WORLD“!!! and in a recession Ni@@a’s need to stop talking that same Ol’ played out player I got “Dollar’s” & “Ice” mubo jumbo!!!LOL!!! Sh!t Ice T just Twittertubed last night half that stuff be rented and FAKE MONEY???WTF??? The bottom line is People are out here starving!!! Plus REAL M.C.’s study their craft and take our culture very, very, very seriously. So If you have never heard him before now is your chance to ”Dance with the Devil” & let Immortal Technique take you to.. THE POINT OF NO RETURN Why??? I KEEP IT CALLOUS!!!

First is DANCE WITH THE DEVIL



Then it’s THE POINT OF NO RETURN

2 comments:

onei73 said...

Been looking 2 be put on. Ill get back to you

CALLOUS!!! said...

Looking forward 2 it onei73!!! Because Callous iz all about "Real" you know what I'm sayin???See a lot of people"out there" were calling my blog a "Hate Blog" but did not realize I was a Revolutionary and I only give prop's 2 the "Real" if you either #1 Drop knowledge#2 spit fire or #3 got heart.In fact Now-a-day's it takes a lot of courage 2 be militant in this post 911 society.So thanks 4 the comment's onei73 & I'm looking forward to more.Why???Because REAL HIP-HOP IZ NOT RAP!!! & MORE IMPORTANTLY... I GOTTA KEEP IT CALLOUS!!!