Thursday, May 7, 2009

REAL HIP-HOP IZ NOT RAP!!!

REAL HIP-HOP IZ NOT RAP!!!
Yoa what’s up yall this is CALLOUS!!! And I just thought I would take a little “time out” of my daily routine/grind to explain my intention’s for both of my blog’s & my ascension as an M.C. up in the game. Now let me make one thing perfectly clear… REAL HIP-HOP IZ NOT RAP. Now to those of you who don’t know the difference let me explain. RAP & RAPPER’S are the majority of what you listen to on the radio. A Rapper simply talk’s about his surrounding’s, and generally freestyle’s his life experience’s and such. A Lyricist/Poet/ EMCEE or M.C. {witch mean’s microphone controller or move the crowd} Spawn from The Modern Day God Father of Hip-Hop: RAKIM. {see my previous blog post on 1-30-08}REAL M.C.’S talk about the issue’s of the world, and actually “write” down his or her own rhyme’s, use’s strategy and actually “think” about what he or she has to say before they say it because it’s very important that their rhymes are razor sharp with their ideal’s. Most REAL M.C.’s are also either Militant, 5%er’s,or Hard n Heavy Scientific flame thrower’s or Lyrical Spitters}. An M.C. can call himself a RAPPER but a RAPPER can not call himself an M.C. Because RAPPER’S are “usually” shallow and only talk about their own material wealth, Ice {diamond’s}, women. clothes, cars, rim’s and do not have any intention’s on “Dropping knowledge” or “Science” on the mass’s. They just want to get paid. I call myself a Rapper to the general populace because that is the most commonly used term. If I walked up to you and called myself a Emcee, M.C., lyricist, Poet, or Lyrical Scientist you would be confused at my profession. Now Why do most Rapper‘s simply just rap??? Because most people now-a-day’s are offended by the very idea of change or being taught something different out of their daily routine. They simply dismiss you as a “Player Hater“ or “whatever” and let them be as ignorant as they want to be even if what they are doing to themselves and others is self destructive. See the contingency now-a-day’s is that Most people listen to music to sooth their nerves & be given solace & absolution. My intention’s are very clear. My intention’s are to bring about a “New Futuristic Golden Era” and “Real” modern day “Hip-Hop Renaissance” in the now basically dead Industry. My Plan’s start here on the Internet with both of my blog’s opening up a dialog on not only “My opinion” but “Our opinion” on the now tired Industry. Now if we have a difference in opinion please leave a comment. I have yet to reject any. and all have been either in direct opposition of my blog or slanted towards defending RAP.
Peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT

No comments: