Saturday, February 2, 2008

L.L.COOL .J:THE G.O.A.T.-N-"IM BAD"!!!

LL COOL J 101:THE G.O.A.T.-N-"IM BAD"!!!
Just like LL ya boy CALI is a Bad man!!! I remember the first time I heard “I’m Bad” on the radio. I was very, very young and I didn’t fell that good about my self.(peer pressure was a mug)But when “this song” came on I was automatically transformed for ever!!! And when I saw the Video…Well lets just say I started to mimic LL in every way!!! Most of us “Screaming” MC’s had no other choice but to try and out due the G.O.A.T. I then became a Battle rapper and went 4 years strait undefeated!!!! I rocked a Kangol-n-all that!!! But later on I would put my own spin on the Legend in Leather as I developed the Character of CALLOUS!!! It would take years of Battling and development as an M.C. to create the perfect blend of DNA in CALLOUS!!! I then combined all of my favorite MC’s and life long studying to make up My scientific DNA witch is…

THE MOUTH OF LL THE BRAIN OF CANIBUS/THE SOUL OF RAKIM & THE HEART OF KRS/WITH THE SKIN OF RED MAN AND THE DRIVE OF BUSTA RHYMES/ MAKES CALLOUS THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPON BY DESIGN!!!

It would take years & years of studying and mastering of perfecting this style to come up with this perfect blend. But It wasn’t until THE CANIBUS-MAN(in my personal opinion)That I felt as though the Legend in Leather was actually defeated.He has had some close call's but CANIBUS got him.Subsequently In the world of “REAL HIP-HOP"REAL HIP-HOP Head’s have tossed this battle back & forth. But (in my personal opinion) CANIBUS is like so technologically advanced that I think the general public gave the Battle to Uncle L.CANIBUS is like “WAY” over the average listeners head & that is why he is THE SCIENTIFIC CHAMP!!! We can go on for days & day’s about this but CANIBUS-MAN IZ NOT KOOL MOE D!!!THE CANIBUS-MAN IZ NOT ICE T, and not JIGGA…Well I plead the 5th on that one!!! LL is a survivor of the highest caliber , and lets face the fact‘s (on a mainstream level) he remains a constant after all these years. The Ladies Love COOL J!!! and statistically ladies & teenagers are the ones buying CD’S.NOT US SCIENTIFIC MC’s and REAL HIP-JOP Head’s like “MYSELF“. But after CALLOUS!!! Hopefully I will be able to change that because I got commercial material for days!!!But this Blog is “NOT” about me it’s about THE LEGEND IN LEATHER!!!Here is the video That started it all 4 me. LL’s video & style is about OVERPOWERING your opponent with sheer RAW POWER & EARTH SHATTERING DELIVERIENCE!!!I have also included as reference of longevity Momma said Knock you out and Head sprung but now Lady’s & Gentlemen I give you the G.O.A.T. in "I’m BAD"!!!







Headsprund LL Cool J

No comments: