Sunday, February 3, 2008

BREAKING,GRAFFITI,& DJ'ING 101:SICK!!!

All I can say is Breaking,Graffiti & DJ’in iz Hip-Hop…& It’s just 2 sick 4 word's.

New York City Breakers - Graffiti



A(Modern Day)breakdancing contest



For the love of Graffiti & Hip Hop



Cope 2: Old School Graffiti



DJ Q-BERT & D-STYLES:SICK



Kid Capri and DJ Scribble LIVE and having some fun!!!!



dj battles


Well usually Ya boy Cali has a lot 2 say but this time even I’m left “Speechless”
HALLA AT YA BOY!!! WHO???CALLOUS THAT’S WHO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cope2 is, of course, one of my boys! I've been a fan of his throw-ups for a long time now! His bombs are nearly flawless, I have to admit, I completely bit his style on a couple of pieces I did a few years ago! I hope he doesn't find out.

I use to be a b-boy too, but that didn't last for long. I can dance, don't get me wrong, but some of these guys were doing stuff I couldn't even do in my dreams so I quit that and moved to graffiti. I love doing that much better. I started doing pieces in the third grade with a friend. Yep, I was a hiphopper since way back!

Good looking out on this blog. Keep spending that knowledge, these niggas need an education, and you're just the man that can give it to them!

Caesar Johnicvs aka
3rdhoax aka
HipHop's Reset Button!

CALLOUS!!! said...

Well caesar I was a MAD B-BOY!!! I still am!!!#1 I can Draw #2 I can flow #3 beleive it or not ya boy Cali even use to BREAK DANCE!!!#4 I use to DJ a little but nothing to brag about!But man I had this B-Boy stuff down so cold back in the day that I use to get into a BLOCK break dance battle then rite afterwards go down the street and get into a rap battle!!!I don't break anymore but you best beleive ya boy CALI can rip a piece of paper in half with a pencil!!!I have never picked up a paint can but ya boy CALI anit sceard I am a natural artist!!!I designed my logo "THE HAND WITH THE MEAN AZZ SMILEY FACE!"Thank's again for yet another dope comment caesar!!!All hiphoppers of the world unite!!!and HALLA AT YA BOY!!!WHO???CALLOUS THAT'S WHO!!!