Monday, September 14, 2009

DEMILOBO & ELISE 5000 101:THE FUTURISTIC FEMME FATALE'S OF HIP-HOP!!!

































DEMILOBO & ELISE 5000 101:THE FUTURISTIC FEMME FATALE'S OF HIP-HOP!!!
Yoa what’s up ya’ll This is Ya Boy CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!! Welcoming Everyone 2 the Next Level in HIP-HOP Blogging!!! WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP??? Now my Goal here is “Crystal Clear” & iz not only to feature “CELEBRITIES” but also Up & coming Artist on the rise as well!!! #1 because this is not a CELEBRITY DISS BLOG!!!{check out my previous blogpost:WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP VS CELEBRITY DISS BLOGS!!! on 4-25-09 & #2.I KEEP IT REAL TILL IT HURTS!!! BECAUSE I'M CALLOUS!!!lol!!! So check it…out yoa about a little over a month ago I got a message on Twitter first from this FINE!!!!AZZ HOTTIE!!! named ELISE 5000 asking me If she could be on my blog. Then next from “KC” the manager of the AMAZING DEMILOBO!!! Now in the Past few months I’ve featured artist like POE PICASSO who haven’t gone “totally” mainstream yet so I was like hmm let me think about both these girl‘s first.Look’s are not everything..That is UNTIL I HEARD THEM SING!lol!OMG!SH%T!!! ELISE 5000 kinda sounded & looked like My Dead Wishy Wifie boo AALIYAH & DEMILOBO was just an ELECTRIFYING “PURE ENTERTAINER!!!” So I was like hmm this gotta be an Omen. Hence I’m starting 2 open up My blog 2 CALI’S UNSIGNED HYPE! Now let’s get 1 thing strait RITE NOW!!! THIS IS NOT AMERICAN IDOL or AMERICA’S GOT TALENT!!! IM RAW, METICULOUS,SINCERE COLD N CALLOUS!!!HELL…MY NAME IZ CALLOUS!!!LMAO!!!& B#TCH AZZ SIMOND COWL AINT GOT S%IT ON ME!!!Plus check it out yoa… you aint getting on my Blog If your about that Negative Thuged out Okie Doke!!!Plus I do my research on you & There has 2 be something “Exemplary” about you!!!& both these girl‘s do MORE than just sing!!! Read about my “parameters” in WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP??? IF ITS REAL ITS REAL!!!8-5-09

ELISE 5000 101:THE STAR!!!

















O.K.…ELISE 5000 is as futuristic as her name sake. ELISE 5000 was Born and raised in the city of Warner Robins, GA, is multi-talented and thrives to share her passion to write, produce, and record music that will touch the spirit of the soul and keep people longing for her next project. To call this girl SEXY???HOT???BEAUTIFUL??? DEEP???& FUTURISTIC??? would be an understatement!!! She is currently promoting her HOT AZZ TRACK “STAR” & Ladies & Gentlemen…IT SHINES LIKE NO OTHER!!! PLUS SHE‘S FINE!!!lol!!!Now anybody that has read my Blog knows I don’t put up no CRAP!!!This girl’s beats are hot, futuristic & not “fisher price!!!” The Remix on “STAR” was done by {Young Staxx }Good job yoa! & the lyrics are INSPIRING & RAW!!! Breaking down what it takes 2 be a “STAR” & are mesmerizing & melodic!!!I personally listen 2 this track several times & it actually “does” have a “deep” message!!! AND THAT FOLKS IZ “WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP???“IZ ALL ABOUT!!! R&B or not!!! ERYKAH BADU & FLOWETRY are PRIME EXAMPLES of SINGER’S bridging the gap of singing & living “the lifestyle” of REAL HIP-HOP!!! & ELISE 5000 iz part of the “NEW BRIDGE” & the next level in “thinking” FUTURISTIC FEME FATAL’S IN REAL HIP-HOP!!! Now mind you… CALLOUS doesn’t write his blogs 2 get the Ladies,Because if you notice I’ve only written about a few Like Lauren Hill, Erykah Badu or Amanda Diva. All of whom can not only “SING” but DROP MAD KNOWLEDGE!!! Seriously yoa…This is serious Blog of “Integrity” & You can be FINE???But if you aint got Talent up 2 the level of ELISE 5000 or DEMILOBO??? Your wasting ya time!!!Because to be a singer/song writer/entertainer you have to be multi-dimensional like my Baby Boo ELISE 5000 is here!!!Plus You have 2 label yourself as a “NAME BRAND” & “FUTURISTIC”!!! & that is why I’m writing about her.& check it out yoa I’m also not some skumbag promoter trying 2 get in her PANTS!!!I’m an Artist myself & a DIE HARD MILITANT!!!Meaning “The CAUSE” & my Blog are bigger than me!!!Seriously yall when you hear her song below she’s actually talented!!!It’s a damn shame that a GIRL this FINE iz not in the mainstream!!!But you best believe WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP????IZ ALL ABOUT PASSION & PERSEVERANCE!!!& CALLOUS IZ NOT GONNA STOP TILL ELISE 5000 IZ A “STAR!!!”Now I usually put the Video’s at the END??? But Im giving each girl there own FACE TIME!!!Here is STAR!!! SO TALENTED!!! & FINE!!!

Here is “STAR”




DEMILOBO 101:THE DRAMA QUEEN!!!

















O.K. I saved DEMILOBO 4 last because she’s Not only “The Pop Princess of Chicago” WGCI Intern/Grind-a-holic/ ur music girlfriend#2 lol But also “The Drama Queen” YOA!!! Man I gotta say the first time I saw that Sexy Pink dress??? Glass’s & Unique style??? I flipped!!!! but when I visited her Myspace & heard her not only “SANG”{that’s rite not sing SANG!lol!} & actually hear her SPEAK??? Homegirl is articulate & INTELLIGENT YOA!!!PLUS SHES FINE!!! Now Demi Lobo cannot be summed up in just one short paragraph.Sorry. Demi is a young woman with many talents and drive to go along with it. At the age of only 5 Demi sang solos in the church choir in front of thousands of people with no fear. From the age of 5 til she was 16, she wrote stories and poems in her spare time and would read them to friends. At the age of 15, she won her first two spoken word contests. Then when she turned 16 she recorded her first song. It was then she knew that her passion for writing and singing wasn’t just a dream but a reality. Also Being the daughter of an Author proofreading and carrying down writing skills was a must. But she did not stop there Demi went on to compete in national competitions such as: Teen Miss America, Miss Black Eiu, Apollo to American Idol. Before she went to attend College in Charleston ,Illinois at Eastern Illinois University, she was doing regular paid gigs of Inspirational speaking to teenagers around Chicago, as well as singing at events and Weddings. Now as I said at the opening of this blog both these girl’s are more than just singers. Demi host’s The 2009 IIEE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS CONFERENCE where she help’s to promote Networking communication. Teaching young people about Social Networking Like Face Book & Twitter!!! INTELLIGENT!!! INTELLIGENT!!! INTELLIGENT!!!WHAT!!!!!????This is why I say Multidimensional!!! Now on 2 her performing..2 words..DRAMA QUEEN!! It’s like DEMILOBO was born 2 entertain yoa!#1 she’s FINE AZ HELL!!! But seriously yoa Demi is more than a pretty face!!! She has a style all her own & is like the girl next door except WAY MORE SEXY n Talented!!! It’s like all DEMI needs is a stage & audience PERIOD!!!She doesn't even need a BIG BUDGET!!!Why???Because She is a PURE ENTERTAINER!!! Now the Last time I talked with her manager KC they were trying to get DEMI on MTV & honestly yall???? They NEED HER!!lol!!I mean 1 of the reasons’ I HATE MTV is because they do the same stuff rehashed over & over again & DEMILOBO is original!!! She’s Sexy, Eclectic, Enchanting & Awe inspiring!!!It’s like once you set eyes on her you can’t let go!!!Now in all fairness I only put up 1 video for ELISE 5000 mainly because she was 1st but when you hear how articulate & Intelligent Demi sounds in this second video Plus her other 2 new video's??? you will understand SHE LEFT ME NO CHOICE BUT TO SHOW THE WORLD how pretty she is inside & out! & why she can flip the switch into the Drama Queen!!!

There is Drama Queen


& here is her soon to be “Legendary” 2009 IIEE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS CONFERENCE PROMO!!! So articulate, alluring & FINE!!!!~__*











Now on a personal note…Thank you girl’s so much for contacting me. Mainly Because the both of you came to “me” & asked to be on my Blog! & it just turned out the both of you got it goin on!!!I usually do my blogs in 3’s but no girl stepped up 2 the plate in this past month hence I could not wait any longer. The two of you are not only beautiful but extremely talented!!! & my blogs are if anything Epic & “TIMELESS” Because I write them to stand the test of time.They might be long??? But they are a full course meal about your journey as an artist. Plus this is your LIFE LONG CAREER & LIVELY HOOD!!! & I write “like” I would want someone 2 write about me!!!Plus you 2 are the first ever UN~SIGNED HYPE on my blog so I wanted it to be special^__^ because the both of you are SPECIAL GIRL’S!!!Cause I might be CALLOUS??? But like ELISE 5000’s song says’ there is no doubt in my mind..The 2 of you are going to be “STARS” & are THE FUTURISTIC FEMME FATALE'S OF HIP-HOP!!!!Keep it CALLOUS Ladies!!!WORD!!! Also visit their websites Demi Lobo’s Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/demilobomusic & ELISE 5000’s Blog at http://elise5000.blogspot.com/
Peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT

No comments: