Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP???IF ITS REAL ITS REAL…



















Yoa What’s up ya’ll & welcome 2 My blog!!! Now if you don't know me this is ya boy Cali strait transmitting from The Darkside!!! And Man~O~Man what a Ride WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP??? has been on!!! Now... recently I’ve been getting request from people to get their material “Posted” & “Featured” here on WHAT IZ REAL HIP-HOP!!! Which iz DOPE!!!See ya Boy Cali is all about Supporting REAL HIP-HOP & IT’S ARTIST!!!CAUSE IF IT’S REAL IT’S REAL!!! Now In the past I have talked about Artist who were “Famous” & “Not so Famous.” Ranging from “The Famous”& REAL* like Canibus, The Wu & L.L. Cool J to The “Not So Famous” up and coming Artists on the rise like POE PICASSO*,WALE, DyMe-A-DuZiN & CHARLES HAMILTON. Now any body who read’s my Blog’s Know I HATE MTV & BET!!!WHY??? Mainly because They’re Both “AZZED OUT” Watered Down SWAGGED OUT, PIMPED OUT,MURDER MURDER MURDER, DEATH KILL, KILL, KILL, Koo Koo Ka Choo Commercial!!!LOL!!! So as far as new artist are concerned...Well I hear about you through “Word of mouth” or here on the Web. BECAUSE IF UR REAL IMMO LET YOU SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND!!! Know what I’m sayin?WORD! Now there are a few “parameters” that I have set up. #1. NO! NO! NO! NO! TALKING ABOUT GUNS, MURDER, DRUGS & DRUG DEALING!!! That’s “Point Blank” Self Genocide! Now if you do it on the sly{ its cool }just don’t get stupid & make it your M.O. Because I have a Phrase I retype Over & Over & Over again on twitter or otherwise & that’s...

“Have You Ever Watched a video & Said to yourself I’m sick of this S%*T/ is this all we are?Are Gangsters Played Out Players Thugs n Pimps???”

See ya’ll my blog is about “restoring” the Integrity of REAL HIP-HOP. & I have 2 have continuity. Whether your a singer, Dj, or an Emcee. From A Revolutionary Mindset.See???#2.I gotta hear ur Music & Do a little research up on you. Plus I am very Serious & Analytical.#3.Your Influence & Intentions. It’s like…LOL!!! I’m not into this for just promoting somebody just 2 be promoting somebody like a skumbag promoter!!!LOL!!! You can get a Manager & A&R for that!LOL!!! Naw I’m here to give an Intellectual analysis & “THE CALLOUS STAMP OF CREDIBILITY”!!! & I’m putting not only “your” name on the line but “My Own” on the line. Prime example. I just wrote a Blog on Lil Wayne 4-16-09 and my synopsis was “JUST CAUSE U GOT HEAT,DOESN’T MAKE YOU DEEP!!!LOL!!! & on the other hand I wrote a Blog about POE PICASSO a relative UNKNOWN who spit some heavy ass Deep shit not just being “CLEVER“!!! See???LMAO!!!Plus Wheezy be talking about “Killin you…. your GrandMa & ya Kids???” LOL!!! Come on man!!!LOL!!!See Cali doesn’t care “AT ALL” if your Famous & have MILLION’S & MILLION’S of Fans or just getting ur foot in the door. Cause If You Droppin Knowledge…YEP.I think you get it…REAL HIP-HOP!!!
Peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT

No comments: