Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SAUL WILLIAMS 101: CODED LANGUAGE !!!















SAUL WILLIAMS 101: CODED LANGUAGE!!!
DEEP,INTELLIGENT,FUTURISTIC,ECLECTIC,
MESMERIZING,FUNKY,ANGRY,BLACK,POET!!!!
LOL! 9 of the absolute “BEST” qualities I’ve seen in a MODERN DAY MILITANT EMCEE in a while! Man oh man Saul reminds me of the Last Poets or George Clinton in his prime yall. With a Haunting Dark Futuristic rhythmic twist. Especially in CODED LANGUAGE & DNA!!!Plus he can spit & sing!!! I have to say anybody who read’s my blogs know I HATE!!! BET +MTV & obviously Saul gotta beef with um 2!!!LOL!!& as such I Inadvertently heard of him threw Blip Fm from a DOPE WHITE DJ by the mane of DJRaisonDetre & the first time I saw the Imagery let alone the lyrics… well it blew me completely away!!! The hook on DNA is a Lil pacish.. but MAN!!! This dude is off THE HEEZY YOA!!!lol Now Saul was born The youngest of three children, in Newburgh, New York. After graduating from Morehouse College with a B.A. in acting and philosophy!!!! WHAT!!! Williams then moved to New York City to earn a Master's Degree at New York University in acting.What??? this Ni%%as Intelligent yoa!” There, he found himself at the center of the New York cafe poetry scene. Now I would be lying if I said I had ever heard of him. But I hope that he’s “SUPER INFUSED” in the mainstrem because He is 100% Futuristic Funk Militant! Now he has toured Europe, performed with Nas the Fugees, Erykah Badu & even KRS1 so to put it plain he is a great performer! He’s had 6 Cds???wow!!! & the last 1 was titled lol check it out yall coded…2009’s NGH WHT - The Dead Emcee Scrolls with The Arditti Quartet!!! (ni%%az n Whites!!!lol)He’s been on Def Poetry Jam spitting CODED LANGUAGE… some strait pure sick militant s%it below & is cool with Mos Def!!! Well all I can say is I hope 2 work with this brother one day!!!I would love best 2 work with “The Wu” But the Wu are “The Very Building Blocks of HIP-HOP & this guy has an Grimy Earthy Futuristic Afrocentric Militant style that’s approachable to mine know what I’m sayin? He’s a Vegan, Married with a wife he performs with + was a verbal critic of Bush & the War! And with songs like “CODED MESSAGE” “DNA” & “LIST OF DEMANDS” He’s exactly what the Industry needs today. He’s artsy, earthy & original. Kind of like a mix between Raphael Saadiq & the Singer “SEAL” But Militant??? Infused W/ HIP-HOP FUNK N R&B!!! Hell he’s even toured with Nine Inch Nails!!! Well that’s enough background lets get into 5 of the most original eclectic video’s I’ve seen in YEARS!!! CODED LANGUAGE, DNA,LIST OF DEMANDS ,CONVICT COLONY and the inner torment of the very Deep BLACK STACEY!!! Now Black Stacey starts off slow but trust me it picks up!!!and on a personal note I’m "light skinned" so IM NEVER BLACK ENOUGH!!!LOL!!! and last but not least a RIVETING!!!!!!!!!!!Performance on Def Poetry Jam spitting CODED LANGUAGE!!!!!!! I know all my Militant brothers are laughing now like “Cali don’t hurt um!!! don’t hurt um!!!!LMAO!& Why u gotta teach um like this????LMAO!!!???WHY???WHY???I KEEP IT CALLOUS!!!!
Peace-CALLOUS;THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!


CODED LANGUAGE


DNA


LIST OF DEMANDS



BLACK STACEY



CONVICT COLONY… on some… JIMMY HENDRIX SH%T FOREAL YOA!!!!




CODED LANGUAGE ON DEF POETRY JAM 100% RIVITING!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Saul to me is a sound, a sound that resonates through us all. Sometimes it's angry; lashing out at contradicting sounds, but it always ring clear and true. He is someone I look up to, for having a love art, a love of who he is, and a love of thinking. He thinks. He thinks openly and loudly with a force we should all learn to put with our own thoughts. He isn't cooped by all the dissenters and close minded individuals of a suite wearing (only this way) society that has largely forgotten a need for self expression and open thought. He is also someone I feel if I wanted to sit down and tell him my thoughts, he would listen. He would listen, and learn, just as I do from him. All the respect in the world for Saul and @callous for knowing who he is and believing in a cause, but doing so with thought and passion. Even if he is light skinned. Had to get you for the white bit Haha love the blog man, I'm a follower for sure.

Never close your eyes to the world, or the power of words. They all have weight, and they can either lighten the world or they can bind us.

CALLOUS!!! said...

LMAO!!!!ooh man thanx 4 the comment Bryan!!!LMAO!!! Man it is soooo*Slap hands together #CLAP!!!* "Refreshing" to get an actual Intellectual comment for once!!!and its a Dope 1 at that!!!Plus it's even "Doper" coming from a "white" DJ who has a "clearer" understanding of the actual "true nature" of Good Vs Evil, The Universe, Integrity & depth than most (close minded)Blacks!!!None the less... Sh%it man... when I first met You man I thought You were from the UK!!!cause #1 you played the Sickest Industrial House i had ever heard in my life!!! on Blip FM!!! and #2 you had better carnal understanding of the knowledge of The "Universe" and "Reality" than most guys... White or Black!!!Oh yeah MY "ARNOLD SWATZZANIZZAZ" R DEEP YALL!!!LOL!!!??? ARNOLD SWATZZANIZZAZ??? *These are White guys that are so "Grey" there O.K.!!!*thumbs up!2 bryan!!!* And yeah man when I worked on the Assembly line all the white guys honed in on my light skin & said:*In a country voice*Come on CALLOUS ur not Militant!!! ur one of US!!!hahhahaha!!!!Come on Home!!!Get on back 2 ur Country roots!!!hahahahah!!!* You got me!!! Ya got me!!!LOL!!! yeah man I'm Lightskin... but I'm actually 100% African American.The Reason I'm "Light" is because My Great Great Great Grand Mother was raped by her White Slave Master!!!on my mothers side & there is "IRISH" on my Fathers side down the line!!!Mabey thats where I get my KRAZZY AZZ temper!!!hahhahaha!!!So now u know the 9!!!Plus In DETROIT??? Man~o~man them Sac Chasein azz Gold Diggin azz Bit%hes aint tryin get with no Light skinned Ni@@a!!!NOT BLACK ENOUGH!!!And not only that???Not Only didn't deal Drugs..I was actually AGAINST IT???!!!PLZ!!!Hence iz the Origin of The Anti~Hero known as CALLOUS!!!! Thanx 4 the re pore & There is ur pre~verbial *nugget*;)But guess what???Malcolm X was light skinned!!! That's 1 of the reasons I call myself Malcolm X 2.0 & why I fight 2 prove I am DETROIT RED,MALCOLM X2.O,THE NUCLEAR BOMB! & THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPON BY DESIGN IN REAL HIP-HOP!!!*I have well over 477 sub layered sub names last count!!!* thanx 4 the well orchestrated Ultra Intelligent in depth comment B!!!Showing that the "original" Civil rites movement did not work without the help of Spirited "deeply" educated white people who actually understood our Cause and anger."NOW" You & the rest of the world know a little bit more of the Origin of the Futuristic Militant known as CALLOUS!!!
Peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT!!!WELCOME 2 THE FUTURE!!!

Pryncess Poetiq said...

Thanks for this post, I havent seen the Coded Language video in a while. One of my favorites.