Thursday, July 2, 2009

OUTKAST & THE DUNGEON FAMILY 101:DEEP SOUTHERN FRIED REAL HIP-HOP!!!











OUTKAST & THE DUNGEON FAMILY 101:DEEP SOUTHERN FRIED REAL HIP-HOP!!!
Now...where do I begin??? Well… Now a day’s when you say “THE SOUTH” Most people automatically think of T.I. & Lil Wayne. But ya boy Cali thinks a lot “Deeper” of course. Enter the Dynamic Duo of Dichotomy OUTKAST!!! & THEIR DUNGEON FAMILY!!! Now OutKast in my opinion is perhaps {one of} if not the greatest MODERN DAY REAL HIP-HOP group of all time!!!( rite up under WU-TANG CLAN of course).Why??? #1 reason ANDRE 3000!!!{He consequently called himself Andre 3000 after the year 2000 Y2J scare.} Saying he was 1000 years ahead of it!!! Now aside from all of their platinum albums, Andre 3000 is truly a deep thinking quick spitting cosmic level lyricist & also a great actor!!! Hell… both him and Big Boi are both great actors and truly know how 2 keep their fans… very happy!!! Now they might be players, but truthfully OUTKAST is so much much much more!!! I think ever since their album ATLiens they just opened up some cosmic star gates of funk, depth,& Universal Understanding!!! Andre 3000 is also a “pure trend setter” as well ya’ll. I mean all this Swag with tight plaid pants & glass’s??? Kenye didn’t start that… Andre did. And he wasn’t even “trying” to be different he was just following up after George Clinton & the Parliament funkadelics!!! I remember a few year’s ago I would go out to the clubs and see dozens of guys “swagger jacking” Andre’s style in plaid pants, {baggy or not} glass’s n such. Now I could go on & on about how dope OUTKAST is but this blog is also about THE DUNGEON FAMILY!!! Can you say GOODIE MOB & CEE-LO GREEN???Let alone Gnarles Barkley??? All trend setters & Deep thinkers. Now as always I take nothing away from the success of Lil Wayne or T.I. Both These brothers have truly earned there spots in the game. But OUTKAST has had so “many” deep “Classic CD’s” its like they could do no wrong for so long!!! Now as it stands rite now, both Andre 3000 & Big Boi have gone into acting so who known’s when they will return. Big Boi has Purple Ribbon entertainment with Sleepy Brown, Bubba Sparxxx, and Killer Mike,All dope spitters and or singers. And Andre well….MOVIES. They also have 2 solo album’s on the way and a sequel to Idelwild so the fans will have to wait until around 2010 for a real OUTKAST CD. Now as I said this blog could go on for days because every album was groundbreaking from ATLiens, Aquemini, Stankonia, & Speakerboxxx/The Love Below !!!Also the rumors of their break up will go on forever until the end of time. But as far as the Deep south goes OUTKAST & THE DUNGEON FAMILY ARE THE DEFINITION OF DEEP SOUTHERN FRIED REAL HIP-HOP YA'LL!!! Enjoy the classic video’s & as always keep it CALLOUS!!!

First let’s start ya’ll off with some Atliens…

Outkast Atliens


Next let’s hit you with the NOW Ultra relevant Ms.Jackson!!! Also this is perhaps one of their dopest video‘s ever…R.I.P.M.J.!!!!

Outkast- Ms Jackson


Next & my last OUTKAST Video is B.O.B. cause I could go on forever lol!!!

Outkast B.O.B.


Now Next is one of my favorite Goodie Mob joint’s called “Cell Therapy” TRULY DEEP!!! & TRULY GRIMY!!! Now Goodie Mob has had their back n forth’s with C-Lo in the last few years, so let’s hope they can put their differences aside and bless us with this type of heat again one day!!!



Now one of the reason’s CEE-LO is on the move… is his alliance with DJ DANGER MOUSE and their cross over mega group “Gnarls Barkley” a fusion of Hip-Hop Singing depth & funk!!!Here is their smash hit “CRAZY”

Gnarls Barkley "Crazy"


Well I hope ya’ll enjoyed that as much as I did putting it together. Now if I forgot anything I know you OutKast Fans will let me know like some of that Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik!!!I just like um better after ATLiens!!!
Besides I know ya’ll diehard just like us Wu-Tang fans!!! Keep it Callous ya’ll!!!
Peace-CALLOUS:THE FUTURISTIC MILITANT

No comments: